Saturday, April 18, 2015

Grey has left the building

It is so great to have a family.
And not just any family but those who love what you do and appreciate it even if they do not share your obsession passion for knitting.

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Auriga/grey

Since the fashion trend has shifted (back) to oversized I began to wonder if I should adopt some of it.
I have stated previously that normally this is not my kind of look and it never has been (even when I was much thinner).
But all those square pullovers got me into thinking that I might be missing something. After all, there are so many beautiful designs on Ravelry and even more beautiful sweaters knitted by my fellow Ravelers from all over the world.

I don't really remember why I chose to knit Grey by Kim Hargreaves. But the fact is I should be more careful with my choice of projects.
I did enjoy knitting this pullover. It was pretty mindless process that I could do even when I am half asleep. However the result was not as flattering as I hoped. So frog pond was the only option considered at that time.
But as I said, it's great to have a family. My niece not only prevented the sad end of this project but she actually liked it so much that now the pullover has moved to her closet.

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Auriga/grey 
 
I love when everything works out so well!


2 comments:

  1. Love the color! Summer and sun, sea and sand = that what I think when I see your pullover

    ReplyDelete