Monday, October 21, 2013

Spikelets Hat

The pattern is now live - Spikelets Hat:

 
 

The Spikelets Hat comes in two versions:
  • 1 set of cables and a double seed stitch across the hat
  • cables all over (like in the Spikelets Cowl)

I have to admit - I planned only one version of this hat:


But as I wrote here, my mom finally asked me to knit one for her, only with a little change, and so a new hat was born:



I wasn't sure which one I liked better. And why should be only one?
So I created a pattern for both, leaving the decision part for anyone who will knit this hat.
Enjoy :)

4 comments:

  1. Вика, шапочка очень понравилась, добавила себе в Хотелку на Рав. Буду заходить к тебе в гости. Удачи в блоговедении!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Спасибо, Катя, и добро пожаловать :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Вика, спасибо за описание снуда и шапочки. Связала в одном варианте, но обязательно свяжу и вторую, уже и пряжу приготовила. Очень быстро и приятно вяжется. Вот тут мой вариант http://www.nataly-manata.blogspot.ru/2013/11/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Наташа, спасибо большое за отзыв!
    Комплект в этом цвете получится очень красивый. Отметилась в вашем блоге :)

    ReplyDelete